Naturism as a Way of Living
"Naturism is a way of life in harmony with nature, characterized by the practice of communal nudity, with the intention of encouraging respect for oneself, respect for others and for the environment."
Le Betulle has been the first Italian Naturist center recognized by the INF-FNI and has always been a promoter of values and ethics naturist accordance with the principles that govern our movement.
- You are in a naturist centre. Nudity is the rule in all premises of the domain.
- Only if the weather, hygiene or security conditions impose to wear clothes, it will be permitted.
- Parents, let’s help children to respect the naturist style, in spite of the temptation to seek protection in clothing outfits.
- Let’s live our nudity in total liberty in respect of the rules which guaranty the freedom of all.
- Let’s limit the speed and the use of our motor vehicles.
- Let’s lower the volume of our radio, wherever we are, for the mean of a quiet stay.
- Let’s avoid talking loudly specially at night.
- Let’s respect the equipment at our disposal as well as the infrastructures of the centre.
- Let’s preserve our link and use the adapted dustbins.
- Water is precious, let’s save it.
What is naturism?
The purpose of naturism is to promote wholesomeness and stability of the human body and mind. Naturism also promotes optimum health through complete contact of the body with the natural elements;....sun, wind, air, water. It is associated with an enlightened, holistic approach to nutrition, physical activity, mental functioning, and social interaction.
Naturism is founded on family participation.
Children in naturist families learn to appreciate the body as part of their natural environment. They grow up with healthful concepts and accept the physical nature of both sexes and all ages without fear or shame of their own or others' bodies.
Nude living thus removes apprehensions and barriers which have hindered communication between people and appreciation of the environment.
It leads to healthier and more humane living: richer and simpler, enlightened by joy and freedom.
And last but not least, to get to know the importance of taking care of the environment.
Naturism has always claimed its attachment and respect to the environment.